Conscious Creatives Society: Plant Dye Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Your new Sustainability Officer and the head of the LAU Conscious Creatives society will be guiding you through a workshop dedicated to reusing and reviving old items of clothing in your wardrobe using entirely sustainable household items. All you need to participate are:
- Piece of clothing you want to dye e.g old t-shirt (cotton/plant fibres best)
- Various Fruit/Veg/ Onion skins and peels, please see the colour wheel for reference.
- Salt and White Vinegar for the mordant (salt for berries, vinegar for anything else)
- A stainless steel pot for boiling everything
- Hot water
Limited spaces. LAU Students only. If you register to join an event through the Leeds Arts Union website, please ensure you check your emails for further information on how to join the event on the day.
- Sold OutPlant Dye Workshop£0£00£0